Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So, I decided to do the 23 Things program. I'm not really sure all that is involved, but I like to learn new things, and am hoping to learn something new and useful through this process. Usually, I'm really bad at keeping journals and stuff, so hopefully I'll be better at a blog. Guess I'm not really witty enough to keep up with it, and write something really worth reading!

Let's see, I work in technical processing, putting labels on books and linking media and such. I really like it, and enjoy the people that I work with. Since I just graduated from college I am still getting used to living in the "real world," I guess. Getting up early, working all day, and having a few hours at night to spend with my husband. I don't think I have ever looked forward to the weekends as much as I do now! As much as I like my job here, I really like sleeping!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie & thanks for participating in 23 Things! Be sure to register your blog's address on the message boards in order to receive CE credit & to be eligible for the drawings. Good luck & have some fun!

    ReplyDelete